- so you can be updated on the changes and supplements to the Bering Strait data set
- so we can build a "Bering Strait Science Community" for spreading information between science users
- so we can quantify community interest this data, to help ensure the continuation of data collection in the Bering Strait.
- cite this data source when you use it
- send us the references for articles using these data, so we can add them to this the
"Bering Strait References" pages of this website
If you have trouble, please email us (email@example.com) .
Note these data are also available via the JOSS/EOL Archive